MOZAYADA has a clear and stated credit policy in all of its contracts with customers. Where the company clearly shows it sellers and buyers clearly the payment mechanism and the specific times to finish the payment process and the penal terms in the event of late or non-commitment of customers to pay.
The company stipulates in all of its contracts with customers and its ads for auctions on its credit policy, whether the customers are individuals or companies according to the following:
• The customer pays the buyer 30% in advance of the value of his purchases when the auction is awarded to him.
• Pay a commission of 2.5% of the total value of its purchases
• The customer gives the buyer a period of three days only from the date of purchase to complete the remainder of the amount he must pay
• When completing the value of the purchases, the company deducts 4% of the value of the sales before handing over the amount that the buyer paid.
1. In the event that the purchaser fails to pay in the specified and stipulated period, he does not have the right in law to recover the advance payment that he made upon award, in any way.
2. In the event that the buyer client withdraws the purchase after awarding and before the end of the specified period of payment, the company deducts the full down payment amount in favor of the seller customer while retaining the company's right to calculate its full commission which is 2.5% of the value of the purchases.